- US Congressman (R-MA)
- None Found to the question "Is the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) Good for America?"
No position found as of July 2, 2010
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, DOs, PhDs, JDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to health care and related issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to health care and related issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Member, US House of Representatives (R-MA), 1913-1945
- Delegate (MA), Republican National Convention, 1936
- President, Massachusetts State Senate, 1909-1911
- Member, Massachusetts State Senate, 1908-1911
- Member, Massachusetts House of Representatives, 1904
- Former hotel owner
- Member: Freemasons, Knights Templar, Grange, Elks, Royal Arcanum, and Alpha Delta Phi
- Graduated from Amherst College, 1886
- Died, Feb. 16, 1947
- Born, Sep. 16, 1867