- 119th President of the American Medical Association
- None Found to the question "Is the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) Good for America?"
No position found as of July 14, 2010
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, DOs, PhDs, JDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to health care and related issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to health care and related issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Former surgeon, private practice
- Former fellow, American college of Emergency Physicians (FACEP)
- President, American Medical Association, 1963-1964
- Vice-President, American Medical Association, 1962
- Member, House of Delegates, American Medical Association 1954-1962
- Former president, Dubuque County Medical Society
- Former president, Iowa Clinical Surgeons Society
- MD, University of Iowa, 1930
- Died, 1998
- Born in Dubuque, Iowa, 1904