- Attorney and Former Public Interest Lobbyist
- Con to the question "Is the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) Good for America?"
“President Obama’s rhetoric last night [in his televised July 22, 2009 press conference] summoned the memory of ‘1984,’ George Orwell’s novel of a nightmarish future — where the slogan of the rulers is ‘War is peace; freedom is slavery; ignorance is strength.’
The president assures us that he will cut health-care spending . . . by adding $1 trillion to health-care spending.
…Obama’s health program will promote ‘lower cost and more choice’ by increasing spending by $1 trillion, telling patients what care they’re permitted to have, and limiting their access to quality care.
Orwell’s heirs should sue for violation of copyright.”
Cowritten with Dick Morris, “Rhetoric V. Reality: Health Care by Orwell,” New York Post, July 23, 2009
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Attorney and former public interest lobbyist
- Columnist with Dick Morris, New York Post
- Columnist with Dick Morris, TheHill.com
- Columnist with Dick Morris, FoxNews.com
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Vote.com
- Attended Sarah Lawrence College
- Married to Dick Morris, former Campaign Manager for President Bill Clinton
- Quoted in: