- President and Founder of the Galen Institute
- Con to the question "Is the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) Good for America?"
“Americans consistently said controlling health costs was their top priority for health reform. But Washington didn’t listen, and independent experts now say the new health law actually will drive up the cost of health care and insurance premiums.
Federal and state governments as well as businesses, consumers and taxpayers are finding they cannot afford this massive and unpopular health overhaul law…
Large, publicly traded companies have issued reports showing reduced earnings as a result of tax changes…
These company reports are the canary in the coal mine warning politicians, businesses and consumers of the dangers ahead. They are sounding alarm bells that the health care reform legislation is unpopular for a reason: It will break the bank for taxpayers, consumers and American businesses.”
“Health Care: Consumers, Businesses, Will Face Financial Ruin,” Centre Daily Times, May 26, 2010
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- President and Founder, Galen Institute, 1995-present
- Founder, Health Policy Consensus Group
- Editor, Empowering Health Care Consumers Through Tax Reform
- Former Executive Director, National Commission on Economic Growth and Tax Reform
- Former President of Arnett & Co.
- None found
- None found
- Quoted in: