- Columnist and Political Commentator at WorldNetDaily
- Con to the question "Is the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) Good for America?"
“Obama is hoping that Granny will believe that if this bill passes, she will have access to the same doctors and receive the same kind of care and thoughtful attention she presently receives.
So what is that ‘guaranteed Medicare benefit’ Obama has been throwing around? It’s that you can go on this government-run health-care program when you reach 65. That is it! There is no other guaranteed Medicare benefit. Medicare provides whatever the government says it will provide at any given time, and that is subject to change.
In an effort to control costs, Medicare has been squeezing doctors and hospitals for quite some time. In fact, more and more physicians and medical facilities are refusing to take Medicare patients.
Granny may already have noticed an increase in her wait time to see a doctor. She also may have observed that her doctor is spending less time with her at each visit. It’s called rationing, and it most certainly will get worse under Obamacare…”
“Fooling Granny,” www.wnd.com, Mar. 18, 2010
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Columnist and political commentator, WorldNetDaily
- Co-host, Judicial Watch Report, USA Radio
- Advisory Board Member, Family Research Council
- Advisory Board Member, Christian Television and Film Commission
- Advisory Board Member, ChildCare Worldwide
- Former Commissioner, Women’s Progress Commemoration Commission, 1998
- Former journalist, KABC (Los Angeles, CA), 1976-1978
- Sports Anchor, CBS News, 1974-1976
- Former journalist, WTVJ-TV (Miami, FL), 1967-1974
- Former journalist, WAGA-TV (Atlanta, GA), 1963-1967
- Former journalist, WRAL-TV (Raleigh, NC)
- None found
- One of the nation’s first female television sportscasters
- Recipient, honorary doctorate, Pacific International University
- Quoted in: