- Research Assistant at Heritage Foundation's Center for Health Policy Studies
- Con to the question "Is the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) Good for America?"
“President Obama recently signed gargantuan health care legislation into law that will have major ramifications for every man, woman, and child in the United States. This newly enacted law originates from the Senate health care bill… and a sidecar reconciliation bill that originated in the House. Between these two bills are countless provisions that grow federal spending, increase burdensome taxes, and put federal rules and regulations between Americans and control over their health care.”
“The Top 10 Disasters of Obamacare,” www.heritage.org, Mar. 30, 2010
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Research Assistant, Center for Health Policy Studies, Heritage Foundation, 2010-present
- Intern, Center for Health Policy Studies, Heritage Foundation, 2009-2010
- State Chair, Students for John McCain, University of Wisconsin, 2008
- BS, Microbiology and French, University of Wisconsin, 2009
- Originally enrolled in Tulane University, Nix transferred to the University of Wisconsin after Hurricane Katrina struck New Orleans in 2005
- Quoted in: